A downloadable game
Motion Fencing is a sword fighting game that uses the Leap Motion controlled to allow a 1:1 control of the sword by moving your hand.
Not currently in active development.
The game currently requires the Leap Motion.
- 1:1 motion control of your sword.
- Emphasis on blade contact - Using your sword to block opponent's attacks, and working around your opponent's sword to deliver killing strikes.
- No health bar - Fights are decided by single well placed attacks.
- Emphasis on thrusting weapons of the 17th century.
- Explore the intial level, fight multiple opponents armed with various weapons.
- Programmer art
Tech demo available for Windows including most of the basic controls and interface.
Once the download completes, unzip the file. Run the .exe to play the game.